Monday, November 16, 2020

EKSA Gaming Headset PC Headset Surround Sound Headset with Soft Memory Earmuffs for PS4 Detachable Noise Cancelling Microphone Volume Control for Xbox One S/X PS4 PC Mac Laptop Switch

 Sound quality of these gaming headphones are surprisingly good. And I'm told by my son who I sometimes play football games with from his house, that the sound quality through the microphone on these headsets is very good, too. They fit my head perfectly and considering I have quite a large head that is something to sing about.

The microphone is detachable, so you could even use these headphones to listen to music while you're out and about. They appear to be very well-made. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase and I'm sure they will last very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Choose Your True GOALS?

 We often hear individuals speak about, setting goals, and appropriately, using them, to become better, etc, but, too often, we fail to pay ...